Monday, January 11, 2010

Love, Hate!



I have a love.hate relationship with my glass cook top, really, I do. When we moved into our house-the stove was already there--so I really didn't have a choice as to what kind of stove I wanted. As far as the cook top goes--I love how easy it is to wipe a flat surface---but, I hate how "gunky" it can get. My mother also has a love.hate with it too...although I think it ended more on hate! HA! She could not stand not being able to get the thing clean---and she worked pretty hard! So...Off to the store she went-in search for something, ANYTHING to clean the cook top with---well, she came with...Weiman Glass Cook Top Cleaner.

And folks, I am here to say...it is awesome!


Couple of things I love about this product:
1. It CLEANS....I mean really cleans!

2. You don't have to use much of it

So...if you have a glass cook top, and you can't seem to get it clean...Give this a try! I was way impressed with how it cleaned...Advice: you need to scrub your cook top {w/the cleaner} with one of those green Scotch-Brite-no scratch pads---they help a ton! Happy Scrubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment