Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tired Hair?

some of the best mousse I have ever used.

I have tried others---but, time and time again---I return back to this!
My hair is super fine, and this stuff does the trick! It is light and smells so clean and "earthy!' It adds great volume and even detangles. Like I said, it is one of my favs!
Now, my sister does not love it as much as me though-she has tried it several times too---and does not care for it...So...I guess it all depends on your hair texture. I have fine, curly hair and she has fine, straight hair.
If you are looking for a new hair product to try---give it a whirl! And...if you don't like it...mail it to me! I'll use it, ha! 6.7 ounces cost $14.00, but keep in mind, it last a while! You really only need 1-2 pumps. And...you can buy the refill the next time for $13.00!
Happy Styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment