Monday, January 4, 2010

Best "Eva!"




Now, I know there will be some dispute as to whether this is even a product!? But, in my mind, a product is anything you use! So...I think these Hanky Panky undies are one of the best personal products you can get!

First, let me say...I don't spend a lot of money on most of my undies...like I buy the 3 packs at Walmart---really! So---these are a fun splurge! How many times have you heard someone say, "you really can't tell you are wearing a thong?" And...then you buy those pair---and YOU CAN TELL you are wearing one, in fact, you want to burn them because they are so uncomfortable!!
Well---that was me. Until I found these...Hanky Panky Orginial Fit. I love, love, love, love them! And...I really can't tell I am wearing them. I even wore them 9 months preggers and they fit great. See---they are one size fits all. I accidentally bought a low rise pair---honestly--I don't love them as much as the original fit...there is a difference.


Now, let me tell you-they are pricey. Like, $18.50 a pair pricey, GAH, I know! But...they really are worth it ladies! I have 3 pair---and that is plenty! Of course, I would love more...but, you can rinse them with a delicate wash and you are good to go.
They dry fast!
So....if you are still looking for the perfect thong, give these a try! On another note, these would be an excellent lingerie shower gift! Any new bride would love to have some, right!!?
Hanky Panky can be bought at most high end department stores, clothing boutiques, of course, you can go to their website: Hanky Panky! And...check out this deal on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment