Monday, January 4, 2010

Daily Conditioning Treatment



Don't leave home without Blistex's "DCT!" Their Daily Conditioning Treatment is an all time favorite of mine! It provides the perfect amount of moisture to help soothe dry, chapped, cracked lips! The combination of cocoa butter, aloe, and vitamins A & E create a perfect, silky formula to relieve sad, tired lips!

Winter or not, I love this stuff. It wears well underneath lipsticks to help provide a layer of moisture so your lips don't chap from "weather and wear!" As you can see from the picture, it has a SPF of 20--always an added plus! I keep this by my bed and in my purse! If you are dealing with chapped lips from this cold, cold winter, grab you some DCT and "be chap no more!" But-let me warn you---once you start---you will be hooked! (ha!ha!) You can purchase DCT at all drugstores/grocery type stores for $2.99. Trust me, it will be the best $3.00 you ever spent on those lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment