Sunday, January 3, 2010

In the dark?

I saw this night light on another blog I visit time to time, Urban Grace.
After seeing this- I knew it would be a great solution to getting up with my brand new baby in the middle of the night! The OXO Candela Night Light is a fabulous way to navigate around your house in the middle of the night.

The light is much like a lantern. As you see in the picture above, it is a rechargeable night light.
Here is an excellent description from OXO's website: "Light the night with OXO Candela Guardian. Guardian is two lights in one – the charger has a luminescent panel that’s always lit, and the portable lamp illuminates instantly when removed from the charger, or if the power goes out. The portable LED rechargeable lamp stays lit for eight hours, is cool to the touch and is designed for easy carrying. The long-lasting rechargeable LED lights are brighter, safer, cleaner, more durable and easier to use than candles. Portable and cordless, they are suitable for many uses and occasions. From fuse box searches to late-night feedings, the Guardian is always there when you need it. Includes 1 LED lamp with rechargeable battery and night light charging base."

This light provides the perfect amount of light to change a diaper, feed a baby, move around the house, and so on! Not to mention the light has a nice, soft glow. The piece that stays plugged into the wall also puts off a nice, soft light-leaving just a little light in my baby's room. It would be a great night light for a toddler age child too! It took me a while to figure it out---didn't read the directions--but there is a button on the bottom to turn the lantern off and on. I use this every night to go and feed my baby! {that is not me feeding my baby!}


While looking for images-I came across this image below. It looks like they have some quirky, fun styles! I think these are too cute! After browsing through OXO's website, it appears there are several choices of candela night lights.






These lights are $29.99. But, I bought my night light from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They didn't have it in stock in the store--but I went to the store and they were able to order it for me---and I was able to apply my famous 20% off coupon! The package came right to my door--no shipping! This would be a unique, fun baby shower gift {mama's would love it for sure!} or personal purchase for you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment