Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fresh & So Clean, Clean!

Do you ever feel like your towels don't get "clean enough!?!" I used to...but I have found a wonderful solution for our household! Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach!

I really like this product for several reasons. First, it does not have a strong bleach smell, at all. I really can't stand the smell of bleach-so this is a great alternative! Second, this thick, creamy formula leaves your towels (and other delicates, another plus!) fresh, white, and soft! This detergent has a light, fresh smell too---leaving your towels "fresh & so clean, clean!"

A 90 oz. bottle cost about $7.00--it usually last me a good while because I only wash my bath/kitchen towels in this. So...if you are having a hard time getting those towels clean, give this a try! You will have fresh and clean towels in an instant!

From Clorox:
Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach is the first bleach that is gentle enough to pour directly on your bleachable whites. So now you can bleach every white load, even delicates! Thick formula leaves your clothes soft, white and smelling fresh.
All your whites will look their best!

No comments:

Post a Comment