Thursday, January 7, 2010

Green With Envy?

We recently put uba tuba granite counter tops in our kitchen. I really like the look of granite-and uba tuba is pretty dark. I had many people tell me to just clean it with warm, soapy water. Well, I did this---and it left horrible smudges! My mother about had a come apart while staying with me after I had my baby---the smudges were really getting to her!

After some research on the "best" granite cleaner, I came across Simple Green Stone Cleaner. I read several positive reviews about this product---and decided to give it a try.

So far I have been overly pleased with this cleaner. It cleans our counters so well. I am not sure if it is me and the way I clean---but, I do have to "buff" with a soft towel after I spray our counters with Simple Green Stone Cleaner.

Simple Green leaves our counter tops bright and shiny! If you are having this same problem, give "SG" a shot! It worked for us!
Oh...I bought my bottle at Home Depot---I am sure you can get it at most hardware stores and maybe even Target or Walmart! We paid around $7.00 for our bottle---it has lasted us since October---and it is January and I still have over 3/4 of the bottle left! I don't use it everyday---I use it every other to every third day!

No comments:

Post a Comment