Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Light and Smooth


For years I have used Cetaphil Facial Cleanser. For me, it is a mild, effective cleaner for my combination skin. I have tried "nice, fancy" washes, but Cetaphil works-tried and true.
Due to recent budget cuts in our family, ha!{a new baby}, I won't be buying my "fancy" moisturizer anymore. This grieves me because I love, love what I was using-that is another post! So...while at the store the other day, I was faced with what am I going to buy that won't tear up my face???
I thought maybe I would try ole Cetaphil moisturizer? Hey, why not?? I love their cleanser and all...Turns out I really like it! Its formula is soft and smooth---and it not too heavy when you apply it to your face. My skin is still a little dry-but it is the dead of winter and we have gas heat. Oh, and it has SPF 15! Always a plus --since my face sees the sun everyday!
I think I will stick with it. Maybe my affections will grow for this as they were for "my old stuff!" Only time will tell! But, for now, I really like this product and would recommend it to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment