Friday, January 29, 2010

I love me some dark chocolate...
like, I have a nibble/chunk {depending on the day} every night!
Lindt's Dark Chocolate with a touch of sea salt is one of the more interesting dark chocolates I have sampled in a while. I was a bit skeptical at first...but, I am sold on it now!
Now...to review the taste...it is a mild chocolate...not super dark---I do wish it was a bit darker...but, it is still a nice piece of chocolate. Like I said, I like really dark{er} chocolate!
This is more creamy with a touch of dark...the salt hits at the end, nice surprise!
And...it is so smooth with a good glass of red wine!
If you have passed by this in the store and wondered about the taste...
give it a try! Your taste buds will be pleasantly surprised---mine sure were!
Happy Tasting...And...Happy Weekend to you!









No comments:

Post a Comment