Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kiss of Moisture!

Now...I know I raved about DCT lip care in another post!
{And..yes, I still love this stuff...just mainly use it at night--and at home only!}
But...I do work with 8-9 years olds...so...using my fingers to apply lip care is not appealing, at all.While at work, I use this awesome lip care! Nivea-A Kiss of Moisture- lip care is simply wonderful! I love the smooth, creamy texture of this product. It wears well underneath lipsticks too! It is super light weight and adds just the right amount of moisture to your lips!
And...another plus--it has SPF of 4---which is always a good thing!
So....to avoid those nasty finger germs while out in public, grab a tube of this!
Also...kiss of moisture has other shades and lip glosses! They are super too! I have a tube of lip gloss...LOVE.it! You can find this at any drug, grocery, or "super" stores! Happy glossing!

No comments:

Post a Comment