Thursday, February 4, 2010

Got a Cold?

Got a cold? I do! Yuck!
After 2 weeks back at work with the kiddies...a cold hit hard! Wowza!


So...I ran by CVS yesterday and grabbed some much needed cold meds.
Since I am still nursing, my options were a little limited.
But...this Tylenol Cold Medicine worked like a charm!

I was pretty stuffy----and felt AWFUL!

I don't feel 100% today...but, I do feel much better!

And...what I like best about this medicine is...I don't feel like I am on speed or stuck in a foggy cloud! I feel pretty normal--which is hard with most cold medicines!

The only thing I really don't care for is the taste...It is a little like "grandma's cough syrup!" You shake your head like you did a really strong shot after drinking it! Oh...for some reason I bought the liquid form...I never do that...But...it does the trick and I can breathe fresh air again! I am sure the pill form is much easier on the palate! I'll probably go that route next time!
Hope you are healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment