Friday, February 5, 2010

Merlot Friday!

Hello! Happy Friday! I want to share a nice wine we sipped on this week!
A wine I have not had in a long time...but, it was just perfect for a wind down after a long day! Estancia makes a good wine for the price!
And...they tend to put it on sale a good bit, too! We found the merlot on sale last weekend! This wine has a pretty red, ruby color...and it is nice and smooth...We enjoyed with dinner two nights this week...and it is delish with a piece of dark chocolate. It has a berry flavor to me...it says it has hints of mocha...but, I didn't pick those up in my tasting. My husband should write these wine reviews...he has crazy, sensitive taste buds...can pull out flavas well! :) I, on the other hand, just like the wine because it is good! ha! But...this is a "good 'n!' for sure! Oh...I believe it runs in the $10-$15 range!Happy Weekend! Happy Sipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment