Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i heart peanut butter.

I heart peanut butter...love crunchy the best...
But...there is a new favorite in town...
Peanut Butter & Co. {all natural}
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Dreams
leaves me "dreaming" for more! Really.
This stuff is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

It is like eating a peanut butter cup...but in peanut butter form.
It has a smooth, fluffy texture...love.it. The dark chocolate flavor is a lovely addition to the PB!
A spoonful is wonderful. I even put a big glob on top of my oatmeal this morning!
Great for a mid-afternoon snack too!!! TRY SOME!

And...they have other flavas too...cinnamon swirl, white chocolate, mighty maple, and others!
Click here to learn more about this product!
I am more than satisfied with my purchase...slightly obsessed! Oh...I found mine at my local Publix...around $5 for the jar----but, you don't eat much in a serving...so it does last!
{And...there is a recipe spot on the website...can't wait to play with Dark Chocolate Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Danger! I would probably eat that entire container with a spoon. Thanks for sharing, but I may be rescinding that thanks if I get addicted to this product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES B....be careful....had a spoonful at breakfast...again! it is sooo good with coffee!!

    ReplyDelete