Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sleepin' in a sack!

My little boy loved to be swaddled as a young, young baby.
Around 8 weeks---he was getting out of his swaddle every night. So I stopped.
I got hooked on these sleep sacks...
I loved the idea of a wearable blanket.
I am sure a long sleeve/footie onesie is just fine too...
but I like the extra layer of theHalo Sleep Sack.
I really like this brand too...the cotton is super soft...
and the sack is nice and roomey!
Another great feature is the weight of the cotton...
light with a touch of weight!
And...they come in fleece for cold months...
we love our fleece one!
The wash great...and best of all...don't shrink!

By the way...diapers.com is having a great sale right now!
Got a Zutano {love this line, another post!} onesie for $12---score!
And....a Halo sack for a steal too!
I ordered one on Sunday---got it yesterday!
{We order our diapers on line....heavenly that they just show up at my door!}
A sleep sack would be a wonderful baby gift for any mama to be!
Happy Sleeping...in a sack! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment